Wednesday 5 October 2011

School Magazine - Front Cover:

In Todays lesson we produced the front cover of our music magazine.



We have used photoshop to produce our front covers and we will be using Quark XPress to produce our contents pages.

Compared to my Original Plan, the layout of my front cover has changed slightly, this is due to the angle that I had taken my photo. I altered where some of the Coverlines went, and tried to make it fit around the image in a clean, sharp way.

I stuck to my Colour Scheme by using Green, Gold & White, and I decided that a gradient effect would look nice behind my Image. I used Dark Writing on the light Surfaces, and Light Writing on the dark surfaces therefore making the writing stand out more. My Only Concern with the colouring, is in the Bottom -Right hand corner where the gold does not show up extremely well on the White keys of the Piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment