Thursday 29 September 2011

Photographs for school magazine.

Below are the photos i took to go on the front cover and on the contents page of my school magazine.
 
I took this image of Mr Dyment our headteacher to use on the contents page of my magazine.

I took this Photos of 2 girls in the lower school cooking during one of their lessons. This is also for my contents page, and is related to the article named: Recipies of the Week. The Mise en Scene for this photo was just the equipment that the girls were already using, therefore it was easier to make the image look more profesional.

I chose to take this photo of the lower school PE class as the photo for the article on skilled sportswomen. i think this reflects the article title and shows the girls ready to play.

This is my front cover image. the main story of the music magazine is Music Maestro, therefore i wanted a picture of a lower school girl in uniform playing an instrument. i picked the Piano as i think it looks good, and it is a nicer image shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment